Norgine Danmark A/S. (“NORGINE”, "We", "us", "our") is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of you as a user of this website www.norgine.dk ("the Site").
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act (in Danish: Lov om behandling af personoplysninger), the data controller of any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, is Norgine Danmark A/S, Cvr. No. 29 31 00 25, Lyskær 1, 3. th, 2730 Herlev. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you voluntarily choose to provide by filling in forms on this Site. This includes information provided by you at the time of registering to use this Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this Site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- responses to completed surveys that we use for research purposes (although you do not have to respond to such requests); and
- details of your visits to this Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to this Site providers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Storing your Personal Data:
Your information (including personal data) that we collect will only be transferred to others to the extent allowed by the Data Protection Act. We may transfer personal data to suppliers who store and process data on our behalf. Such suppliers may be engaged in, among other things the provision of support services. Contractual arrangement is established to ensure that such data processors are only allowed to process data in accordance with our instructions and for our purposes, as explained in this policy, and to require such data processors to establish adequate organizational and technical security measures to prevent unauthorized processing of personal data. If suppliers are established in countries outside the EEA which do not provide the same level of data protection as within the EU we will not transfer your data unless adequate measures are put in place to protect your personal data as required by applicable law.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Use of your information:
We use information held about you to:
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to communicate with you and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of this Site, when you choose to do so;
to notify you about changes to this Site and the materials on this Site.
You have the right to request access to the data we process about you, and the right to request rectification of data which are inaccurate. Under certain circumstances you have the right to request that we erase your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the right to file a complaint on our processing of your personal data to Datatilsynet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites from this Site are provided for your information only, and do not imply our endorsement or affiliation with the providers of those websites. We have no control over the privacy policies of those websites accept no responsibility for them and we disclaim liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.